We can help reduce some of that stress that comes with searching for a working capital solution........
- To make your weekly payroll.
- To cover expenses on a current project.
- To buy needed materials for a new project.
- To tackle cost of an aggressive marketing campaign.
- To make on time vendor payments.
- To obtain access to working capital with limited assets.
- To solve the crippling effects of slow paying customers.
- To provide needed funding when your local bank has denied your request for a loan and/or line of credit.
Business funding and
cash flow are two critical components for all small business owners. If cash
flow slows, the amount of working capital that is needed to operate your
business will suffer. Turning to your bank may not be an option at this current
moment because of certain risks involved that they are not completely
Fortunately there are
options. One of those options is called factoring (accounts receivable funding).
Factoring is a
business funding method in which a small business sells accounts receivables at
a discount to a third-party funding source to raise needed working capital.
Factoring is a great
financial tool because it reduces the time frame on when you are paid for
product/services you provide to your customers. Instead of waiting 30, 45 or 60
days for payment on an invoice, you can use factoring to reduce this payment
cycle into days.
Blue Capital Funding,
LLC specializes in working with small service based firms that need a
"right now" funding solution.
If you would like to
learn more about factoring (accounts receivable funding) call us at
1-888-906-2646 or locally at 1-704-479-6986.